So , my dad faxed in his tax documents and shit and on friday (i havent been home till right now) my dad got a letter from them saying that i didnt get scholarship money , so i can’t go >.< but i just found out that my mother live literally 5 minutes WALKING DISTANCE away from wesleyan¬†university . ¬†SO . I just emailed them asking if i can still attend without having to live on campus and paying for living in the dorms , and instead saying with mommy this summer . I know its a long shot and its probably like .. illegal or something but i’ve been dying to go to ccy and i really don’t wanna wait ‘till next summer . Of course i’ll wait if i have to <3 I just hope i can afford it next year .¬†